Nix Those Night Wakings Series
Do any of these statements ring true for your family?
- Your child is 4 months to 5 years old.
- They are waking overnight 1 or more times.
- They are having trouble falling asleep at bedtime.
- Returning to sleep after a night wake up is difficult.
- Early morning wake ups are common.
- Naps are difficult, short or unpredictable.
- They are ending up in your bed each night.
- They want you to remain in the room with them until they fall asleep.
- They are experiencing separation anxiety and/or fears.
- Sleep times have become a period of stress in your home.
- You, as a parent, feel anxious wondering how long until they wake again.
- You are ready for your family to reach the solid sleep we all need.
If you are shaking your head yes to 1 or more of these, I would be honored to partner with you!
Nix those Night Wakings is an instructional video series that allows me to come to you and guide your family in reaching a rested and happy home. We are talking all about night sleep BUT will also take a deep look at naps because they go hand and hand and connect to each other.
This series includes –
- 7 instructional videos
- 6 bonus videos
- 5 sleep teaching method options (to find the one that fits your family best)
- 2 downloadable plan templates
- 5 additional support downloads
- Single purchase with lifetime access!
These videos can be watched as many times as you would like. Once you sign up, you will receive an email with your username and password to sign in and begin viewing the videos. This is where I get to talk to you directly and we get started down the path to your sleep goals. You will have access to a downloadable worksheet to assist you in taking notes and creating your individualized family sleep plan. Print your sheet, press play on your videos, choose your night when you’re ready and begin implementing consistently.
Together we can push past all the contradicting sleep information that is out there and find a path that fits your family. Along with all the other information we will cover, we go over 5 different sleep teaching methods for you to choose the one that fits your child and your parenting style the best. You can choose something very gentle, middle of the road or more firm but no matter what you choose, consistency is key. You’ve got this!
Copyright @ Samantha Day – All rights reserved
All information, videos, downloads, and reference, included in this video series are for registered members only. Nothing in the series can be copied, shared, republished, reproduced or similar in any form without written permission from Samantha Day. Passing any information is strictly forbidden.
The information/advice provided in this series is not medical advice. The advice is intended for use with common sleep and behavior issues that are unrelated to medical conditions. The information provided is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or the health and welfare of your child. Also, please consult with and get approval from your pediatrician before following the advice or using the techniques offered. In no event will Samantha Day be liable to you for any claims, losses, injury or damages as a result of reliance on the information provided. All though all attempts have been made to verify the information provided is accurate, Samantha Day does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter within the consultation. Reliance on any advice given by Samantha Day is solely at your own risk. Due to the nature of this digital product, no refunds will be made once the series has been purchased with exception of a duplicate and accidental purchase.
Buying this as a gift?
Click the button to purchase the Nix Those Night Wakings Series as a gift! You will receive and email with a downloadable file that you can either print or email to your loved one.