Nix Those Night Wakings Series
*Payments Processed by Stripe*
We recommend using the Chrome or Safari browser for better experience.
- Your child is 4 months to 5 years old.
- They are waking overnight 1 or more times.
- They are having trouble falling asleep at bedtime.
- Returning to sleep after a night wake up is difficult.
- Early morning wake ups are common.
- Naps are difficult, short or unpredictable.
- They are ending up in your bed each night.
- They want you to remain in the room with them until they fall asleep.
- They are experiencing separation anxiety and/or fears.
- Sleep times have become a period of stress in your home.
- You, as a parent, feel anxious wondering how long until they wake again.
- You are ready for your family to reach the solid sleep we all need.
Are you shaking your head yes to 1 or more of these?! If so, I am here for you!
Nix your Night Wakings is an instructional video series where I get to come to you and help your family reach a rested and happy home. We are talking all about night sleep BUT will also take a deep look at naps because they go hand and hand and support each other.
This series is 7 videos long (takes less that an hour to work through) and can be watched as many times as you would like. Once you sign up, you will receive an email with your username and password to sign in and begin viewing the videos. This is where I get to talk to you directly and we get started down the path to your sleep goals. You will have access to a downloadable worksheet to assist you in taking notes and creating your individualized family sleep plan. Print your sheet, press play on your videos, choose your night when you’re ready and begin implementing consistently. Together we can push past all the contradicting sleep information that is out there and find a path that fits your family. Along with all the other information we will cover, we go over 5 different sleep teaching methods for you to choose the one that fits your child and your parenting style the best. You can choose something very gentle, middle of the road or more firm but no matter what you choose, consistency is key. You’ve got this!
Buying this as a gift?
Click the button to purchase the Nix Those Night Wakings Series as a gift! You will receive and email with a downloadable file that you can either print or email to your loved one.